Pack Auto Group believes our success is attributed to our employees. Since 1980, we have continued to grow our business and culture while holding true to our core values of fun, integrity, caring, self discipline and continuous improvement.
We are passionate about harnessing a culture where our employees LOVE their jobs and customers LOVE our employees. We are focused on using technology to create a best-in-class experience for our customers. Dominating our share of the market in the sales and servicing of Subaru products in the DFW market while maintaining a top ranking in customer service, employee satisfaction and owner loyalty. Who we are and how we do business in defined in our Core Values, Vision and Mission statements.
If interested in becoming part of our award winning team, apply below!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- Paid vacation for full time employees
- Employee discount on cars, parts and service
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Saturday lunches are provided
- We’re passionate about our culture
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 year college degree in vehicle maintenance/automotive technology preferred.
- Strong automotive background.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between Pack Auto Group and its employees.