Five Star International, LLC is one of the region's premier Commercial Truck Sales & Leasing Dealerships, proudly serving Pennsylvania since 1974. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We are interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Five Star is looking for a full-time, skilled Body Shop Technician for its Erie, PA office. As a Body Shop Technician, you will be responsible for performing repairs as assigned in accordance with manufacturer and insurance standards.
• Prepare trucks for body repair work
• Use a paint gun to prime vehicles for painting
• Read written fault description on Repair Order and determine the most efficient repair procedure
• Communicate with and provide Shop Foreman with accurate and detailed repair information for inclusion on the Repair Order
• Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required
• Class B CDL or willingness to obtain one within a limited period of time, required
• Technical school or community college program in collision repair with combined hands-on experience, preferred
• 1 year fleet or dealership experience, preferred
• ASE Certified, preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Training
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed, or further education required with circumstance changes (such as: growth, workload, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.)
Loading Job Application......