Findlay Chevrolet - Premium pay for Diesel Technician
Las Vegas, NV
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- High School diploma
- Must be ASE certified and have minimum 2 years experience at a General Motors dealership
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- A fast learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Team Player.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Possible sign on bonus and relocation assistance for Diesel and driveability technicians
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Great working environment
- Paid vacations (15 days after 7 years of service)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- 5 day work week
- A/C and heated shop
Loading Job Application......