Findlay is one of the largest & fastest growing automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking a maintenance technician to perform alignments, mount and balances tires and wheels and perform oil changes to support booming service business.
Our organization enjoys meeting new challenges every day. We are dedicated to addressing the wants, needs and requirements of today’s consumer. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the customer, as well as the communities we serve. We have deep roots in each of our markets and our employees are an extension of our core values every day.
- HIGH volume shop – plenty of scheduling perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacations
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Perform alignments
- Perform tire and wheel mount and balance
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Clean driving record
Loading Job Application......