Findlay is one of the largest & fastest growing automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking top talent to help grow our business and keep up with the high demand. This is a great opportunity to join a team that's offers growth & recognizes hard work.
- Great working environment
- Paid Training
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
- Assist with vehicle flow within dealership as service tickets are generated
- Provides customer courtesy washes as requested
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Services vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
- Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Minimum of 18 years old with a current, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
Loading Job Application......