Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Area
King of Prussia, PA
Business Development Manager
*Salary range $65k - $70k plus bonus plan
** Candidate should reside in the Montgomery County, PA vicinity
*** Employees are expected to attend orientation at Home Office located in Silver Spring, Maryland
as well as travel to Home Office quarterly for training and events.
This position is responsible for consistently meeting sales and organizational goals. Sales goals will be met through prospecting, obtaining new referrals, managing and increasing opportunities with existing referral sources, and increasing company visibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Prospecting, Networking, and Referral Development for new opportunities
- Develop new referral sources and strategic partnerships to build a referral network, and increase referrals through existing referral sources.
- Develop and implement an effective Prospecting/Networking Plan to meet agreed-upon goals.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with sales management to identify the FNC resources to be included in meetings, and schedule a strategy meeting with all attendees prior to meetings to ensure that roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes are defined.
- Ensure the sales process is followed, that the necessary information is gathered throughout the sales process, and that mutual agreements are made to ensure that next steps are clear and that an agreement to get a decision is set.
- Document conversations, meetings and communication with prospects in CRM.
1. Develop Account Management Plans for all existing and potential referral sources and implement strategies as agreed upon with management. Ensure that all key relationships (decision makers, influencers, etc.) within the account are identified and that specific sales strategies are developed and implemented while ensuring that FNC team members are utilized to maximize relationship depth within accounts.
2. Visit with clients in hospitals and facilities, communicating pertinent information with professional staff. Perform joint visits with Client Service Managers when appropriate.
3. Market and perform on-site intakes.
4. When meeting with referral sources, use the business development process outlined and document meeting outcomes in CRM.
Business Development Behaviors and Performance
1. Develop and work a Sales Activity plan with quarterly updates to Leadership.
2. Meet activity and referral goals quarterly and annually. Submit sales forecast weekly and sales results monthly.
3. Be prepared for the weekly sales meeting with the following:
- Referral Development Forecast and Pipeline Updates
- New Referral Efforts Debriefing
- Updates on Key Accounts
4. Maintain accurate prospect and client data in CRM and document all next steps, meetings and conversations in the system.
5. Develop a Sales Mastery Plan and work to improve, grow and develop as a sales professional, taking advantage of self-study classes, staying current on industry trends, participating in conferences and online learning opportunities and continuously looking for innovative ways to hone and master one’s skills.
1. Attend events as company liaison and may present on behalf of company at events as needed.
2. Create and maintain guidelines for working in various hospitals and facilities.
3. Collaborate closely with other departments to ensure that referral goals are achieved.
4. Ensures smooth and effective communication with all involved.
5. Maintain professional and harmonious working relations with co-workers, clients, referral sources, and any other external resources. Demonstrate the highest level of internal and external customer service at every opportunity.
- Consistently meet goals agreed upon with management.
- Develop and work Account Management Plans. Utilize internal resources to meet plan objectives.
- Maintain an accurate recording of all client interactions and keep account and prospecting activities updated in CRM so that weekly and monthly reports can be run.
- Turn in accurate paperwork, reports, activities and other requested documents on time and in accordance with established expectations.
- Maintain good working relations with internal and external resources.
- Effectively use the Company’s sales process and be able to debrief opportunities providing the information gathered during sales calls.
- Represent FNC in a professional manner at all times.
- Foster teamwork with a ‘can-do,’ positive outlook and a willingness to help team members whenever needed.
- 2+ years of consultative sales experience demonstrating success in forming and growing referral partners.
- Ability to prospect for new opportunities and use a consultative sales process to close new business.
- A passion for business development and willingness to learn and increase sales skills.
- A proven track record of consistent sales results.
- Experience using and tracking sales results with a CRM program (ACT, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
- Organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills.
Loading Job Application......