Silver Spring, MD
FNC is looking for an energetic, confident individual who is organized, flexible, a quick learner, a team player and able to balance work and fun.
The position of Billing Coordinator will provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
- Establish a business relationship with internal and external customers.
- Provide guidance and support to facilitate accurate and timely billing and prompt collection for client invoices.
- Understand the basic contract document(s) as it relates to billing.
- Identify and confirm invoicing requirements with the Accounting Department, Care Coordinating Manager, Client Service Manager and/or Long Term Care insurance company.
- Invoice clients and/or LTCi companies in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure that invoices are in compliance with appropriate contracts, guidelines and regulations. Identify issues, research and remedy as appropriate.
- Create and maintain electronic billing information and files.
- Remit invoices to clients electronically or by postal mail, as required, with all pertinent supporting documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Identify potential problems or areas for improvement and suggest solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Preference given to those with billing experience and knowledge of home care industry and/or long term care insurance
- Independent, self-starter who can multi-task effectively and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Must be willing to learn and take on new tasks and be flexible to changing priorities
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of scheduling software a plus
- Must be a team player
Loading Job Application......