Guest Service Associate
Full Job Description
Beauty Advisor/Sales Associate
$11-$25 Per Hour
LOVE TO HELP OTHERS LOOK AND FEEL GORGEOUS? JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you passionate about people and beauty? Are you naturally confident and outgoing? Does the idea of earning excellent commission drive you? If so, you need to join our team!
Turn your passion into a rewarding role with our growing team at European Wax Center! We're in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help, we'll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
Here’s why you should come work with us:
· We believe that happy employees make happy guests, so you can expect a fun, upbeat, flexible work environment.
· We believe work should be interesting, so we’ll help you continuously develop new skills.
· We believe in promoting from within, so you’ll have opportunities for advancement.
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- An upbeat attitude & committed to delighting our guests and—of course—having fun while being awesome!
- Educating guests on the benefits of waxing and our wax packages.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and managing guest flow throughout the day.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, because that’s when we’re busy.
- Ability to work in both locations.
As a Beauty Advisor/Sales Associate, you'll have the drive and dedication to hit the ground running. Our comprehensive training will provide you with all the tools you will need and to show our appreciation, we offer great pay and performance incentives throughout your career!
About the Role
As a Guest Service Associate at European Wax Center, you’ll use your expertise to ensure every moment is an opportunity for confidence! We seek a special person who can lead with care and integrity, is committed to delighting our guests and—of course—having fun while being awesome!
We’ll equip you with the tools you need to work effectively and be a champion for people. It's an opportunity to be a part of a team of experts, promote innovative products and services, and experience state-of-the-art technology and proven training to advance your leadership skills.
You belong with a brand that is THE LEADER IN WAXING and strives to create a culture that empowers every associate to be their best self, so every person who walks through our doors leaves feeling confident in themselves and us. Take the next step in your career today!
Perks & Benefits
- Free waxing!
- Free massages (coming soon)
- Discounts on retail products.
- Referral program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Performance-based bonuses (bi-weekly)
- Performance-based pay raises (quarterly)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick/personal time
European Wax Center currently has two locations in Knoxville. They are in the Bearden and Turkey Creek areas.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center®, a leading beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experience, which is focused on EWC’s vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise business model and its network of more than 800 centers across the U.S.
For more information about EWC, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com/careers
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required.1-3 years of experience in a call center or retail environment preferred
- Starting base pay is $11 per hour, plus commissions. Also, performance based monthly bonuses.
European Wax Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Loading Job Application......