All That Fish + Oyster Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager: All That Fish + Oyster
All That Fish + Oyster, one of four exciting hospitality venues created and conceptualized by restaurateur Garrett Harker, has opened in the Bower apartment residence in Boston. Best known for Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar, Row 34 and The Hawthorne, Garrett is once again bringing enlightened hospitality and high energy operations to the Fenway neighborhood. Garrett is joined by Beverage Director Jackson Cannon and Culinary Director Nemo Bolin in this new venture.
Set in the shadow of Fenway Park, All That Fish + Oyster is the group’s newest seafood concept. Its focus is on locally sourced produce and protein and fresh, vibrant flavors inspired by the cuisines of Central and South America and Southeast Asia. The wine program compliments the food, highlighting crisp, clean, mineral-driven wines. The dynamic and adventurous cocktail program shares many pantry ingredients with the kitchen, producing some unique and delicious drinks that pair well with food.
About the Position:
All That Fish + Oyster is seeking a Restaurant Manager to join the restaurant’s management team. The position will be responsible for supporting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in managing the restaurant’s FOH team and overseeing the restaurant’s day-to-day operations. This is a role for candidates who are excited to continue to learn and grow professionally and who are eager to work with talented food and beverage colleagues to open in a dynamic new concept.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of a team of FOH members
- Participate in restaurant opening and closing shifts as restaurant manager
- Lead by example to guide and empower the FOH staff on the floor, maintaining a hands on presence throughout each service
- Focus on ensuring proper steps of service are being followed across all FOH stations and staff: on the door, tableside and support
- Focus on cultivating meaningful relationships with guests through guest interaction with the goal of creating returning diners and regulars
- Minimum 2 years experience working in restaurant management preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Who You Are:
- Hardworking, upbeat, and energetic with the ability to lead by example
- Genuinely excited by food/beverage and the culinary industry and eager to grow professionally
- A team player, ready to pitch in wherever needed to ensure the success of the restaurant as a whole
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off plan, dining discounts, and continuous development and learning opportunities.
Eastern Standard Hospitality considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Eastern Standard Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading Job Application......