Toyota Shop Foreman
Ernst Toyota is searching for a Toyota trained technician to lead our shop of technicians as the shop foreman. This a production and leadership role. We are searching a mature team player with the experience to train our next generation of Toyota technicians.
- 5 years Toyota technician experience
- Proven track record of leadership and production
- Must be a positive team leader
- Must be able to bring something to the table
DUTIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Partial production (we do not expect 100 efficiency in this role)
- Assist in recruiting technicians and T10 students
- Assist in dispatching
- Train and mentor fellow technicians and students
- Assist in creating and implementing processes to make for a more efficient and fun shop
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Guaranteed base pay.
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Paid training
- Paid ASE certifications
- New clean Toyota facilities
- Relocation Available
Access to Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Company Match
- Life policy 100% Company paid
- 50% company paid disability insurance
- Access to additional group insurances
- Aggressive paid time off plan
- Employee purchase program
- Developed career path with the support to grow where you want to go
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Experienced parts department
- MOST IMPORTANT: A great team culture where your voice can be heard!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Plenty of Customer and Internal work
- Lots of technology
- Inspection tools
- Supportive leadership team
- High expectations with the support to get there
- Must have valid driver's license
- Career path
Visit www.ernstcareers.com to view more details on this or other available careers at Ernst Auto Group. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER, APPLY TODAY. We are celebrating 60 years serving Columbus, Norfolk, David City, Humphrey, Madison and all surrounding areas in Nebraska.
Loading Job Application......