Toyota Automotive Technician
Ernst Toyota is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Toyota Certified Automotive Technicians. At Ernst Auto Group, a family -owned dealership since 1960, we understand the importance of our service departments and all the team members working in them. A majority of our repair work is cp from our loyal and repeat customer base. We do things a little differently than most of our competitors. Our compensation plan for technicians is in writing and highly competitive in today's job market. There is no guessing or wondering how compensation works or when raises happen. We strive to create a positive and challenging workplace. It is up to you how far you go.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Guaranteed base pay.
- Pay that increases with your training levels.
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Transfer credit for ASE & other OEM training
- Paid ASE certifications
- Relocation Available
Access to Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Company Match
- Life policy 100% Company paid
- 50% company paid disability insurance
- Access to additional group insurances
- Aggressive paid time off plan
- Employee purchase program
- Developed career path with the support to grow where you want to go
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Experienced parts department
- MOST IMPORTANT: A great team culture where your voice can be heard!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Plenty of Customer and Internal work
- Lots of technology
- Inspection tools
- Supportive leadership team
- High expectations with the support to get there
- Must have valid driver's license
- Clean driving record needed (we will check for you)
- Career path with access to Toyota or General Motors
Visit www.ernstcareers.com to view more details on this or other available careers at Ernst Auto Group. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER, APPLY TODAY. We are celebrating 60 years serving Columbus, Norfolk, David City, Humphrey, Madison and all surrounding areas in Nebraska.
Loading Job Application......