ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a Technical Product Manager. The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle for ENGAGE’s integrations, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product roadmap and translating into user stories, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and customer success to develop and maintain high quality integrations. The ideal candidate will be driven, flexible, and ready to thrive in a fast paced environment. This position is located at our headquarters in Denver, CO.
Your Typical Day:
- Works with the VP of Product to prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process for integration projects.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Responsible for engaging extensively with consumers to gain firsthand insight on the consumers’ and market feedback on the business’s product.
- Use your technical skills to improve prioritization and planning.
- Serve as a technical ENGAGE Subject Matter Expert for our customers for integrations.
- Leverage your technical skills to close the communication gap between ENGAGE's Engineers and the rest of the world.
- Write Features and Stories focusing on the problems you are looking to solve and the personas you're targeting.
- Create User Journey’s and Flow Diagrams (from a User perspective).
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed, and delivered with high quality.
- Identify significant risks and unknowns and define resolution plans.
- Track and ensure acceptance criteria are met to meet our partner’s needs.
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
- Support Release activities, testing, and troubleshooting.
This Job May Be for You If:
- Proven work experience in an Agile Environment as a Product Manager
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Story boarding experience
Extra Awesome If:
- In-depth knowledge in both SQL and other program Languages
- Experience with ETL process and software
- Worked with Integration on ERPs, SCADA Systems, and Worksite Tracking Software
What’s In it for you:
ENGAGE offers generous and competitive benefits, unlimited Flexible Time off, technology and fitness stipends, friendly, fun and inclusive workplace culture. Salary + Bonus
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/
Loading Job Application......