ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking Accountant. ENGAGE believes that a strong accounting function is critical to support our growth as a SaaS business and the decision-making of our leadership team. This extends beyond general accounting support and is a key part of the company’s team capable of proactively working to enhance the overall capability and efficiency of the accounting and reporting functions of the organization.
As a crucial team member, you are expected to be incredibly sharp, driven, and a constant learner. You are deeply relationship-oriented and understand the value in building relationships with all ENGAGE team members, that will allow you to anticipate needs, intuit the dynamics of the team, and seamlessly step into and out of workflows across the company. You are a team player with high EQ and believe that the way you get something done is as important as getting it done. You take initiatives and work without supervision, embraces change, and look for opportunities.
*Work from Home allowed (WFH) as DISCUSSED WITH MANAGER or mandated by state
Your Typical Day:
- Financial Accountability: Responsible for the implementation of company policies and tracking budget vs. actual.
- Bookkeeping and Reporting: Monthly close with supporting files for distribution, expense reconciliations, Invoice generation and Income reporting, Variance reporting, Chart of accounts management
- Audit / Tax support: Assist in gathering and dissemination of documents as required from external stakeholders
- Policies and procedures: Develop/enhance control activities for expense and invoice policies
- SOC2 compliance: Aligns with designated duties under SOC
- Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables: Develop processes to optimize cash flows, Setting up and maintaining electronic payment systems with clients and vendors
- Performance Orientation - Ability to Anticipate: You have a special knack for “seeing around corners”.
- Exceptional communication skills: You are both a talented writer and articulate speaker, able to convey complex ideas and communicate with clarity, accuracy, honesty, confidence, and authority.
- Business Acumen. Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, implementing changes.
This Job May Be for You If:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MA in Accounting or CPA designation would be nice to have.
- Robust knowledge of QuickBooks Online. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with proficiency in PowerPoint and Word.
- Maintain day-to-day bookkeeping functions in QuickBooks. Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities and reporting to leadership team, investors, and Board of Directors.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Industry Knowledge and a solid understanding of software revenue recognition and contract accounting.
Extra Awesome If:
- Membership of Industry or Professional Organizations are a plus.
- 3-5 years general ledger accounting experience. Software revenue recognition a strong plus. Public company or public accounting experience highly desired.
What’s in It for You:
$45K – $65K range depending on experience level + Competitive Benefits
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/
Loading Job Application......