ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking Software Engineering Intern to work closely with developers and database team members to design, develop our web and mobile software platform used by energy companies to run daily operations.
Your Typical Day:
- Work with developers and business users to define requirements, perform analysis and design, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Lead and participate in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure that the data architectures and standards are being adhered to. Enforce policies and procedures to team members.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical database models.
- Create SSIS packages to import/export data, and load and process data.
- Develop and enhance stored procedures. Write ad-hoc SQL queries to support report requests.
- Design and develop meaningful business reports using tools like AWS QuickSight and/or SSRS
- Assist with tech support activities and training to current customers
This Job May Be for You If:
- Experience working with SQL across one or more databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql, et al)
- AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, SNS, S3, RDS, and more)
- Experience with mobile first browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high user concurrency
- PHP and Angular or other development experience with other common web app development frameworks
- Knowledge of application program interfaces (API) and RESTful APIs
Extra Awesome If:
- Customer interaction skills to assist with customer training and technical support
- Experience with database performance engineering
- Exposure to Agile Development / Design methods. Swift and/or Java development experience
What’s in It for You:
Flexible Hours, Casual Work Environment, Field Experience in Implementation & Testing, Additional Hours & Responsibilities Available. Compensation is negotiable.
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/