Engage Mobilize is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a qualified Senior Front-End Engineer (Angular) to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality responsive web applications.
If you’re passionate about external customer-facing front-end web app development, we would like to meet you. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll collaborate with our engineering and product teams to build high-quality, responsive web applications within the Engage platform, while working at a growth-stage startup.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Your Typical Day:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Mentor and/or guide other front-end and non-front-end engineers on the team
- Produce fully functional responsive, Angular applications writing clean code
- Interpret specific requirements/user stories and suggest solutions
- Write automated unit and UI tests
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design (or contribute to designed) interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product Management team to plan new features
- Accountable for new and legacy applications to meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new web application development tactics and designs
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
This Job May Be for You If:
- 4+ years building professional-grade web applications using Angular (and possibly other popular frameworks)
- Demonstrable portfolio of public or privately released web applications available on the web or that you can speak and refer to
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Extra Awesome If:
You have in-depth knowledge of general development (back-end, services), AWS, mobile development (native and/or cross-platform)
What’s in It for You:
- Solid, competitive compensation
- Opportunity to act as a tech lead, mentor and guide other software engineers
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work arrangements (from our office primarily but also remotely and/or from home)
- A company and team that is growing and learning
- Expand your career with future opportunities to lead teams and/or grow into a tech lead or architect role
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with Engage Mobilize!
Learn more about Engage Mobilize on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/