ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a qualified Senior Front-End Engineer (Angular) to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality responsive web applications.
This position is REMOTE as defined by being within 4 timezones +/- of Mountain Time (US - Denver).
If you’re passionate about external customer-facing front-end web app development, we would like to meet you. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll collaborate with our engineering and product teams to build high-quality, responsive web applications within the Engage platform, while working at a growth-stage startup.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Your Typical Day:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Mentor and/or guide other front-end and non-front-end engineers on the team
- Produce fully functional responsive, Angular applications writing clean code
- Interpret specific requirements/user stories and suggest solutions
- Write automated unit and UI tests
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design (or contribute to designed) interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product Management team to plan new features
- Accountable for new and legacy applications to meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new web application development tactics and designs
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Contribute to back-end and other full-stack tech concerns, including integration and backend applications in PHP or other languages. We do not require prior experience in these tech stacks but you will be expected to learn and become proficient in them over time.
This Job May Be for You If:
- 4+ years building professional-grade web applications using Angular (and possibly other popular frameworks)
- Demonstrable portfolio of public or privately released web applications available on the web or that you can speak and refer to
- This is not a pure Front-End only role, you will be doing back-end development (~20% of a given week) in conjunction with front-end development in Angular, and you will be expected to learn and navigate through many different parts of our system during your journey in building a top-notch front-end user experience in Angular.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Extra Awesome If:
You have in-depth knowledge of general development (back-end, services), AWS, mobile development (native and/or cross-platform)
What’s in It for You:
- Solid, competitive compensation
- Opportunity to act as a tech lead, mentor and guide other software engineers
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work arrangements (from our office primarily but also remotely and/or from home)
- A company and team that is growing and learning
- Expand your career with future opportunities to lead teams and/or grow into a tech lead or architect role
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/
Loading Job Application......