Engage Mobilize is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a qualified Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android) to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms, frameworks, and building delightful, user-friendly and cross-platform apps, we would like to meet you. As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop and expand professional, mobile applications, while working in a growth-stage startup.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Your Typical Day:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Mentor and/or guide other engineers on the team, both those working on mobile as well as web apps
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code across Android and/or iOS platforms
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Propose and iterate on designs, and lead design sessions with other engineers and product management
- Write automated unit and UI tests to contribute to an automated testing suite
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to plan new features
- Be accountable for new and older applications to meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends and bring fresh ideas to our engineering team
This Job May Be for You If:
- 4+ years building professional mobile applications
- Demonstrable portfolio of public and/or privately released applications on the App store and/or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift (iOS) and Java (Android)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Extra Awesome If:
In-depth and working knowledge of cross-platform mobile development using one or more of Flutter, React Native, Xamarin, or Ionic
What’s in It for You:
- Solid, competitive compensation
- Opportunity to act as a tech lead, mentor and guide other software engineers
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work arrangements (from our office primarily but also remotely and/or from home)
- A company and team that is growing and learning
- Expand your career with future opportunities to lead teams and/or grow into a tech lead or architect role
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with Engage Mobilize!
Learn more about Engage Mobilize on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/