Engage Mobilize is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a qualified Senior Software Engineer (PHP) who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
A Senior Software Engineer writes beautiful, testable, and fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You'll also contribute to our front-end including plain old HTML/JS, TypeScript and Angular.
You will be a part of a full-stack, creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Your Typical Day:
- Be a customer-obsessed and product-minded engineer with respect to everything we do
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Create high-level designs and lead design thinking sessions with other team members
- Estimate upcoming feature development and guide cost/benefit tradeoffs with product management
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions and incorporate in automated testing suites
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
This Job May Be for You If:
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience mentoring and guiding other software engineers on your teams
- Proven software development experience in PHP and Laravel
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, SQL, version control tools (Git, Mercurial, etc) and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Passion for design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- You are a curious thinker and learner, and willing to pick up new things on your own without formal training
Extra Awesome If:
In-depth knowledge .NET/C#, AWS, and other cloud-based providers (GCP, Azure)
What’s in It for You:
- Solid, competitive compensation
- Opportunity to act as a tech lead, mentor and guide other software engineers
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work arrangements (from our office primarily but also remotely and/or from home)
- A company and team that is growing and learning
- Expand your career with future opportunities to lead teams and/or grow into a tech lead or architect role
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with Engage Mobilize!
Learn more about Engage Mobilize on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/