ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
We are currently seeking a friendly, highly driven Sales Engineer with excellent technical and communication skills to join our quickly growing team.
Your Typical Day:
- Customer Management: Own a portfolio of engagements, driving project management, strategy, and insight generation
- Analytical: Leverage proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis to partner with clients, build recommendations and implement strategies
- Sales Support and Business Development: Support business development and project extension efforts through effective client management and coordination with the Sales Team and support sales efforts, extending consulting relationships through extension/renewal business, etc.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Contribute to a wide range of internal meetings and strategy sessions with the sales team
- Successfully demonstrate products and solutions in front of prospects
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
- Understand target industry and customer’s business needs, develop insightful solution proposals and accurately articulate the value proposition at all levels (Enterprise, Channel and Inside Sales)
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and in-depth workshops
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end visibility, collaboration, planning and execution processes
- Be able to deliver effective product demonstrations
- Build relationships and establish credibility with customers, partners, and internal team members
- Provide customer feedback to product management and marketing teams
- Leverage company sales best practices to secure a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities
- Attend regional trade shows / conferences / events as needed
This Job May Be for You If:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Experience with mobile first browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high user concurrency
- Demonstrated quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to support sales and marketing activities
- Original / creative thinking and superior problem-solving abilities
- Able to facilitate discussion with senior client teams
- General knowledge of software applications and technologies within automation, logistics and supply chain management a plus
- Colorado based role with some travel required
Extra Awesome If:
- Oil and Gas Experience a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Level SaaS products
- Comprehensive understanding of MSSQL
- Knowledge in SSRS and SSIS to generate customer reports, dashboards, packages preferred
- Knowledge of application program interfaces (API)
What’s in It for You:
Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity. Excellent health care benefits included as well as company stipends
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/
Loading Job Application......