Engage Mobilize is a dynamic and fast-growing team focused on driving digital transformation and bringing modern software design to the Energy, Construction and Mining Industries. Our product is a combination of modern web & native applications that manage, analyze, and report field ticket data for E&P Companies and Service Contractors alike. Our platform leverages the capabilities of a smart device to generate real-time analytics for all steps of a transaction from point of order to accounting.
Our team is currently seeking a truly independent but collaborative, self-driven, Sales Engineer who would enjoy working in the startup community.
An Awesome Culture:
Our startup’s success will be driven by a team with diverse backgrounds that not only brings ideas to the table but, more importantly, executes on those ideas. Whether working remotely or at our HQ (proudly located in Denver, CO) our team works in partnership to get this new venture growing with a bootstrap mindset. Our culture will be shaped by talented new team members, full of energy and integrity, with a wide range of experiences both professional and personal. Delivering results through open communication will undoubtedly lead to Engage Mobilize’s success. A life / work balance will always define our culture.
Our Core Values:
- Humor Always - Have Fun
- Family & Friends
- Act with Integrity
- Create Lasting Value
- Work Hard
- Strike a Balance
- Celebrate Success as a Team
Who we are looking for:
A hungry, self starter who is looking to create their own career path in a fast-paced startup environment. Oil and Gas or Energy experience a plus.
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Customer Management: Own a portfolio of engagements, driving project management, strategy, and insight generation
- Analytical: Leverage proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis to partner with clients, build recommendations and implement strategies
- Sales Support and Business Development: Support business development and project extension efforts through effective client management and coordination with the Sales Team and support sales efforts, extending consulting relationships through extension/renewal business, etc.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Contribute to a wide range of internal meetings and strategy sessions with the sales team.
- Successfully demonstrate products and solutions in front of prospects
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
What You’ll Do:
- Understand target industry and customer’s business needs, develop insightful solution proposals and accurately articulate the value proposition at all levels (Enterprise, Channel and Inside Sales)
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and in-depth workshops
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end visibility, collaboration, planning and execution processes
- Be able to deliver effective product demonstrations
- Build relationships and establish credibility with customers, partners, and internal team members
- Provide customer feedback to product management and marketing teams
- Leverage company sales best practices to secure a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities
- Attend regional trade shows / conferences / events as needed
Qualifications to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Comprehensive understanding of MSSQL
- Knowledge in SSRS and SSIS to generate customer reports, dashboards, packages preferred
- Experience with mobile first browser based web applications delivered over the Internet that support high user concurrency
- Knowledge of application program interfaces (API)
- Demonstrated quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to support sales and marketing activities
- Original / creative thinking and superior problem-solving abilities
- Able to facilitate discussion with senior client teams
- General knowledge of software applications and technologies within Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management a plus
- Colorado based role with some travel required
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Valid Drivers License required
About Engage Mobilize
Engage Mobilize was founded in 2016 under its parent company Engage Management. Engage Management is a boutique energy consulting firm that specializes in driving operational efficiencies into drilling and completion projects worldwide. Efficiency is always benchmarked on the ability to save time and reduce costs. The leadership team and consultants that founded the company always took issue with the way the capital burn and expense allocation were accounted for at the field level. Hence, Engage Mobilize was drawn up on a napkin.
Field ticketing, in essence, is a required control measure but wastes uncountable resources and capital for both Operators and Service Contractors. As a team, we are not the first to identify this massive waste of time that slows and burdens our industry, but we are in fact the first to build a platform that both sides of the transaction can identify with. Our leadership’s experience with consulting on the corporate side coupled with their dirty work boots & faded FRs led to the development of a field operations management tool that respects everyone’s workflows and simply makes sense. Our company understands the “real” workflow at the field level that is intrinsic to driving the total success in a basin for both the E&P’s and the Service Providers that support them.