Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance and EAP for employees; health savings options; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional Development reimbursement
This role is comprised of a base salary between $50,000-$58,000 dependent on experience. Commissions could be an average between $10,000-$15,000 annually.
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales you will be the face of Email on Acid. Identifying new potential business and making outbound sales calls to communicate the value of our platform and persuade potential customers to use our platform for their email marketing campaigns. Responsible for finding and closing new business deals, you’ll increase revenue by finding new business opportunities primarily with multi-seat prospects, such as digital agencies and large brands. And you’ll develop and implement key strategic sales initiatives to grow revenue and meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
What You Will Do
Identifying, cultivating, and closing new customers in that Mid-Market arena is your key objective. By communicating the value of Email on Acid’s capabilities you’ll persuade new businesses to use our platform for their email campaigns.
- Identify new potential business customers.
- Make outbound sales calls to potential customers and communicating the value of Email on Acid’s capabilities.
- Cultivate positive and informative relationships with potential customers.
- Conduct on-to-one product demonstrations with sales prospects that demonstrates the value of Email on Acid.
- Determine appropriate licensing options with new business.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions with established guidelines.
- Close new customers.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a seamless post-sale handoff.
- Develop and maintain knowledge, positioning of products, ROI, and the marketplace.
- Maintain a strategic sales plan to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Maintain accurate forecast and sales reports and customer contact records through the use of SalesForce.com.
- Keep leadership up to date on the status of business through weekly review calls and forecasting reports.
- Attend tradeshows and face to face meetings as required.
Qualities You Possess
- Have a proven track record of sales success.
- Are passionate about hunting down new business.
- Love picking up the phone to reach out to people you haven’t met.
- Have done outbound sales calls to resounding success.
- Are result orientated but have the patience to see the sales process through.
- Have experience conducting product demonstrations to business customers.
- Can communicate the value of a product.
- Have worked the full sales cycle from the first contact to close.
- Have experience with complex sales deals.
- Embrace the philosophy that providing first-class service is always a priority.
- Create trust and confidence with customers to outstanding success.
- Are outgoing and professional.
- Are familiar with email marketing and HTML, or you are willing to learn.
- Are collaborative by nature and love being part of a successful sales team.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of sales experience with an emphasis on outbound sales, hunting, and closing new business required.
- 3 years of Product Demonstration experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience within a SaaS organization preferred.
- Familiarity with HTML and email is a plus.
- Outgoing and professional.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to determine technical solutions for customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be results-orientated and have excellent follow-through skills
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......