Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance and EAP for employees; health savings options; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional Development reimbursement
Between $80,000-$100,000 annually
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a proven Operations Manager with 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of two years in management to help us drive operational efficiency across the organization and lead our Human Resource Team. Focusing on ensuring our colleagues are receiving excellent service and issue resolution, the ideal candidate will be analytical, strategic, process driven and a team player. The Operations Manager must be comfortable managing, coaching and leading direct reports while also collaborating with other teams throughout the organization to achieve operational efficiencies. S/he should strive for providing the efficient processes throughout the organization while helping the business scale. S/he should be detail oriented and always looking for great solutions to tough problems.
What You Will Do
- Lead, coach, and inspire multiple direct reports.
- Leading and managing the Human Resources department.
- Develop scalable processes to improve employee recruiting, retention, and engagement.
- Build processes and efficiencies to help the organization scale to the demands of our customers.
- Developing and updating policies and procedures on a regular basis for each current or new role created in the company.
- Problem solves to keep the company running effectively, efficiently and productively.
- Study the organization's operational processes and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that our colleagues receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Investigate issues by reviewing data and validating systems / processes.
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve our teammates company experience.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to diagnose and resolve customer-facing issues.
- Provides thought leadership on best practices. Stays informed on new capabilities and industry trends.
- Maintain and provide positive experiences with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our business and communicate our policies and processes to a broader team in a simple and clear manner.
- Ensure a seamless experience that will drive employee adoption, utilization, engagement and satisfaction with the product.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization; responsible for hiring, scheduling, formal training, informal coaching, career development and performance management.
Qualities You Possess
- 5+ years in an operational role, with a minimum of two years in a management role
- Experience leading and mentoring direct reports
- Experience working in the email industry preferred, but not required
- Knowledgeable in current HR laws and practices
- Previous Project Management experience a plus
- Technical background with high comfort level with SaaS or communications technology.
- Organized and process driven.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams within an organization.
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......