Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance and EAP for employees; health savings options; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional Development reimbursement
Between $60,000-$80,000 annually
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
What You Will Do
As the Product Designer, you will create elegant and impactful design solutions that provide value to our customers based on insight from the Product team about the roadmap, business needs and market research. You will be in close contact with customers to conduct research and gather insights to help move our product suite forward. The Product Designer will present design recommendations, wireframes, mockups and UX expectations to our agile teams and help drive conversations forward to implement design solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform research activities to gain insights, or validate design approaches
- Break complex concepts into smaller, more manageable components.
- Work with Creative Manager to build and maintain a design system that adheres to our product style guide.
- Execute on product strategy by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver detailed wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for different screen sizes and interfaces and align to product style guide.
- Take a user-centered design approach and test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and present work to stakeholders.
- Aid in supporting Gainsight PX needs like creating engagements.
- Evaluate UX-related metrics and provide data points in regular product meetings.
- Work with the UX Manager to align on processes and collaboration with other teams.
Qualities You Possess
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Superior time management skills and ability to work in a remote environment.
- Passion for resolving user pain points through great design and UX.
- Ability to articulate design decisions and ask tough questions to help surface and challenge assumptions.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Open communication style that makes it easy to give and receive feedback with the objective of becoming better and helping your team around become more successful.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role. Ideal experience working for a software company.
- Experience working in both UX and UI with a strong visual design skill set. Design system experience a plus as well.
- Portfolio of design projects that includes software design and a plus for enterprise software. Please include a link to or a copy of your Portfolio.
- A solid grasp of problem solving, user-centered design (UCD), ability to collaborate in user research, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Proficient in standard prototyping and design software specifically, Figma & Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with developers and product managers in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork is imperative to build strong working relationships and processes.
- Experience with agile scrum methodologies and usage of Jira is a plus.
- Basic understanding of coding languages is a plus.
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......