Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance and EAP for employees; health savings options; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional Development reimbursement
Between $110,000-$125,000 annually
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
What You Will Do
The Senior Software Engineer serves as a lead on the development team. This position is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of Email on Acid's product by writing code, leading architectural decisions, mentoring junior developers and helping guide technical policy for the company.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) to join our amazing team of experienced software engineers. We are passionate about what we do and you must show this passion too! This individual will be working with cutting edge technologies in a niche industry, actively contribute to the future product development of our platform and work with an amazing team of software developers. You will be tasked with building, developing and supporting our innovative customer-facing web-based solutions, building out new functionality, maintaining and making continuous improvements to the backend server-side infrastructure. This role will be an integral part of our engineering team while working in a fast-paced agile environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Designs, develops and debugs internet-facing applications to meet or exceed both company and industry standards of quality and security
- Enhances the product by identifying opportunities for improvement, collaborating with the team to implement new ideas, and maintaining and improving existing codebases
- Guides technical decisions by performing code and architectural reviews
- Works within Agile Scrum Framework and contributes to all Agile ceremonies
- Produces technical documentation as necessary
- Mentors junior developers to dive success of the team
Qualities You Possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and RESTful APIs
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of databases (MySQL/postgres) and cloud-based architectures (AWS)
- Ability to troubleshoot software issues and perform debugging, testing, and documentation
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum teams and framework
- Passionate about software engineering and building amazing products
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Background check is required for this position
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......