Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance and EAP for employees; health savings options; and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional Development reimbursement
Between $70,000-$85,000 annually
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
What You Will Do
The Senior Email Marketing Developer is responsible for coding, set-up, and testing of all email campaigns. This position will report directly to the Senior Email Marketing Manager. Expectations are to push the limits of email coding and development. You should be a thought leader in the email space as well as staying up-to-date on the latest trends in development and email marketing. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about email development and not afraid to show it.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own and manage the email template(s), creating new complex templates with responsive functionality
- Code and manipulate email assets from designer and with inputs from Email Marketing Specialist
- Test all assets via our proprietary platform making edits as necessary to the code and informing the Product team of any issues that arise in testing or improvements to the product
- Stay on cutting edge of latest trends in email development including, but not limited to MJML, AMP Script, HTML5, CSS, and developing for Dark Mode
- Perform QA on email development; create process and document for doing so
- Project manage requests from email marketing team as well as others on marketing team proactively working to achieve balance between expectations and realistic deliverables
- Work with designer to push boundaries on design possibilities
- Contribute to the Email on Acid Blog and Monthly Newsletter with Development Tips as our in-house SME
Qualities You Possess
- Push the limits on Email Coding and Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, be a self-starter
- Ability to effectively work on a team in a remote environment
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of Email Development Experience with a strong understanding of email development and email design best practices
- Expert knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS, Responsive Design, Coding for all devices and platforms
- Basic understanding of design principles
- Experience coding dynamic content, animated email messages, and using third-party tools such as niftyimages, Zembula, or Movable Ink
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Familiarity with marketing technology platforms and operations a plus
- Knowledge of Email Accessibility Standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize complex projects
- High attention to detail and commitment to delivering error-free work on time
- [Preferred, but not required] Email Design experience
- [Preferred, but not required] Hubspot experience or other comparable ESP
- [Preferred, but not required] Experience using Email on Acid
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......