Director of Finance - Remote
***This position is Remote***
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Great Benefits
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional development reimbursement
Between $140,000-$190,000 annually
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
As the Director of Finance…
You will manage and oversee the financial aspect of our company. This role will be responsible for all accounting, finance, human resources, and operations.
What You Will Do
As a member of the Executive Team, the Director of Finance heads all things finance. You will collaborate with other leaders in the organization to provide sound business judgment and a broad financial perspective, ensuring that Financial and Operational units are aligned with the business strategy and support business goals.
Key responsibilities of the role include leadership of the company’s operations accounting, financial analysis and reporting, internal control, and operational functions (HR, Office Management). The individual will be responsible for ensuring effective processes, systems and staff are in place to meet the needs of a growing company.
- Live by and champion our company values.
- Oversight for all operations accounting functions including revenue and production accounting, general ledger, joint interest, accounts payable and receivable, joint venture audits, financial analysis.
- Partner with the CEO in developing and monitoring the Financial budget.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models.
- Timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasting.
- Ensures strong financial controls and process compliance.
- Owns the financial forecasts and budgets to ensure there is alignment on priorities and business outlook.
- Work closely with leaders to support operations and drive profitability - Identifies areas of improvement and opportunities in the organization and proactively communicates with the Executive team on recommendations.
Qualities You Possess to be successful in this role
- have a knack for seeing the bigger vision and inspiring others to move towards a goal.
- are a rock star communicator and easily rally alignment, set clear expectations, and communicate them.
- you inspire support and collaboration within your team.
- have expertise in financial forecasting, budgeting, planning, and financial best practices.
- are an amazing leader, professional, coach, and have the ability to build and maintain high-performing teams.
- liaise effectively across all levels in the organization.
- have a proven ability to affect and manage change.
- have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- have serious skills in strategic planning and execution, including the ability to align financial goals with those of the business.
- have business acumen, including the ability to apply fundamental budget planning, management, and human resources management.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of finance experience, with 2+ years in Director or Executive level role managing people.
- Operational management experience.
- Experience managing a Human Resource team a plus, but not required.
- Experience creating and developing procedures and best practices for a growing organization preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning, executing, and implementing effective financial and budget practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced leader.
This role is remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......