Director of Product
***This position is Remote***
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional development reimbursement
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
The Director of Product Management serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and spearheads the product vision, roadmap creation, and product lifecycle for the software suite at Email on Acid.
What You Will Do
- Support the Mission/Vision
- Consistently advocate for and demonstrate the Core Values and War Cry of the organization.
- Be a key proponent of the company’s culture; consistently invest in employees, resources, and the business to keep positive, always-improving culture a key focus of the organization.
- Coach and lead a team of product professionals while aligning individual product roadmaps with the overarching enterprise product strategy/vision.
- Influence change across the organization to drive a stronger community at EOA.
- Partner regularly with executive stakeholders for alignment on company direction.
- Manage the department budget, staffing plans, and succession planning.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO regarding business objectives and organizational happenings.
- Translate the CEO’s Vision and Ideas into functional and executable plans.
- Partner with the leadership of technical functions to ensure we work in tandem to bring the CEO’s vision to life.
Product Strategy & Company Roadmap(s)
- Co-create product vision with CEO and act as the conduit for the business on the direction of the application.
- Co-create product philosophy & approach with the product team, CEO, business leaders, and IT leaders.
- Drive product portfolio prioritization.
- Create processes and mechanisms for all of the product department to take inputs from customers and business to lead prioritization of the right work that will create the highest value for our customers.
- Own and manage a pricing and packaging strategy to align with a product portfolio.
- Construct competitive strategies and position the company competitively in the marketplace.
- Accountable for roadmap creation and delivery.
- Understand our customers so that we experience what they experience and fall in love with their problems and aspirations.
- Communicate with diverse groups to understand needs and prioritize accordingly.
- Design customer-centric experiences throughout the customer decision journey.
- Actively participate in the email industry and marketplace to best understand market changes and needs.
- Be ridiculously curious and data-driven, with an iterative mindset; create and own your success metrics. Demonstrate the ability to synthesize data, quantify customer pain points and rapidly build and deliver products.
- Constantly assess performance metrics to refine strategy and future product development.
- Deeply understand market trends and the partnership ecosystems.
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- 7+ years of product leadership experience guiding product strategy and vision at the enterprise level.
- Consumer-centric; deep customer empathy and curiosity.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven track record of delivering world-class products.
- Powerful analytical skills and attention to detail; data-driven and metrics oriented.
- Proven ability to ideate and innovate; ability to inspire and be inspired.
- Self-driven; able to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain situations.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead large cross-functional groups and drive results.
This role is remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Executive Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......