Inside Sales Representative
***This position is Remote***
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Professional Development reimbursement
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
As the Inside Sales Representative…
As Email on Acid's entry-level Sales Representative, you will be the face of Email on Acid to potential customers, representing an industry leader in email development, Email on Acid. You’ll work to make your customers aware of the benefits of working with such a highly valued product, designed to help them put their “best e-mail forward.” If you want to begin your technology sales career, this is a great first step.
What you will do
The Inside Sales Representative handles high-volume phone sales for free trial leads from our Marketing team. You will be responsible for following up on Email on Acid’s inbound leads, with a focus on converting trial subscribers to paid subscribers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about the email industry and effective sales strategies and tactics that will become the foundations of a sales career. You will also…
- Follow-up on inbound leads provided by our Marketing team.
- Conduct outbound calls and e-mails to follow-up on free-trial leads.
- Conduct online demos of Email on Acid platform solution to potential subscribers.
- Prospect and set demo appointments for leads assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that prospects are facing and educate them on the value that EOA offers to solve their problems.
- Enthusiastically represent the Email on Acid brand.
- Follow up with prospects throughout the full sales cycle, from initial contact, demonstration, platform demonstration, additional follow-up, negotiation, and closing the sale.
- Work closely with other team members to implement and improve strategy and process improvements.
Qualities that will make you successful in this role.
- know that Sales is your gig!
- thrive in a high-volume sales environment.
- are stupendously outgoing and love conversations with new people.
- love learning new technology and the opportunity to show others what that tech can do.
- have a knack for seeing the value and benefit of a product you are excited about and cannot wait to share that with others.
- have a keen ability to identify the spoken and unspoken needs your customers have and love to find ways to fulfill them.
- are goal-driven, competitive in nature, and have a strong sales aptitude.
- know how to be professional, and represent yourself and your company with honesty, and integrity.
- follow-up, follow-up, follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; equivalent relevant experience may be considered.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience required.
- Sales experience in a SaaS environment or in an SDR/BDR role is preferred.
- Familiarity with HTML and email is a plus.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Must be results-orientated and have excellent follow-through skills.
$40,000 - $45,000 annually, plus commission.
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......