Creative Marketing Manager
***This position is Remote***
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Great Benefits
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Professional Development reimbursement
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
As the Creative Marketing Manager…
You will be responsible for leading a team of contract designers and collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales to develop and launch creative that drives company goals. Leading the design direction of our products and marketing, you will be strategic and innovative as a key collaborator on creative ideation, strategic development, and ongoing management of our digital assets.
What you will do
As the Creative Marketing Manager, you will lead the design direction of our product and marketing. You will be responsible for developing marketing creative for all channels (digital, audio, web, print, tv, events), sales enablement, and Partnership marketing to drive business growth.
You will work with the product team to ensure consistency across the entire user experience in the application as well as on the website. You will represent the design function in all product development discussions and have a critically important influence in product design decision-making.
This role will be a key collaborator on creative ideation, strategic development, and ongoing management of our digital assets. You will maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize creative based on identified company goals and associated milestones. You will also…
- Establish Email on Acid’s design vision and roadmap for core product & marketing experiences across our web application, marketing and sales enablement materials, corporate website, and partner program.
- Design creative sales and support materials including brochures, event flyers, infographics, email templates, one-pagers, event signage, advertisements, and website assets.
- Review and approve design developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively adhere to brand standards and address brand marketing goals.
- Mature our design operations to prioritize requests against business goals, continually improve systems and processes, and streamline how we work on creative projects as a marketing organization.
- Work across the organization to build out performance-driven advertising campaign programs, up-level product launches, deliver amazing brand experiences at on- and off-line events, and more.
- Foster an open culture of design critique and feedback across product and brand design teams.
- Share best practices and innovative creative solutions from the design/competitive landscape with a continuous pulse on current trends and noteworthy activities.
- Help us define Email on Acid’s brand story and help evangelize our brand through blog posts, livestreams, events, and other mediums.
- Advocate for consistently great design and user experience across our platform in all marketing, product, and roadmap discussions.
- Identify and build out new functions to scale the team—whether it be hiring in-house or partnering with contractors/agencies.
Qualities that will make you successful in this role.
- are highly organized and have stellar project management skills.
- have a strong creative vision with a deep understanding of business objectives.
- have digital design experience.
- are able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- easily manage external partners, agencies, and freelancers.
- have a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship.
- are considerate of deadlines and constraints.
- roll up your sleeves and get engaged, both strategically and tactically.
- have awesome communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 10+ years of product design leadership & management experience in B2B SaaS.
- Digital design experience a must.
- Design experience in email marketing software preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience leading a team.
- Experience in, and perspectives on, both product- and marketing-oriented design teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including experience in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Skilled at creating marketing/advertising campaigns from concept to execution across digital, web, print, audio, and tv as well as developing long-form thought leadership content including ebooks, blogs, whitepapers.
- Extensive experience collaborating with project managers, prioritizing projects, and allocating creative resources to align with business KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, develop, and lead a team of creative talent both contract and full time.
- Creative portfolio showcasing relevant experience and work.
- Working knowledge of project management software (Asana preferred).
- Familiarity with marketing technology platforms and operations a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
$80,000 - $100,000 annually
This role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......