This position is 100% Remote
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Professional Development reimbursement
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
As the Product Manager…
you monitor the pulse of the e-mail marketing industry and create ideas that keep EOA at the head of the pack. You will innovate, advocate, and lead the way to new and exciting product offerings and functionality. You’ll conduct market research, create roadmaps, plan, and roll-out new SaaS products that deliver EOA’s vision and strategy for email marketing support that helps our customers put their “best e-mail forward.”
What You Will Do
The Product Manager is the advocate and proxy representative of our customers and will help discover, innovate, and transform multiple products within the EOA suite. You’ll generate new ideas for product, present your ideas to the Director, and design the roadmaps to see these creations to fruition.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager will work with cross-functional agile teams to ensure the planning, creation, and roll-out of SaaS products. By conducting market research, and trolling association and industry forums you’ll stay ahead of the game when it comes to the new functionality of existing products, and the creation of new products to add to our already existing suite of services.
- Innovate new products and functionality for the future of EOA and the suite of products it will offer in the future.
- Work with the Director of Product to create, maintain, and communicate a living vision and overall strategy for your products.
- Study the market needs to ensure we build in the direction that creates marketplace value.
- Keep a pulse on the market and up and coming advances.
- Build product roadmaps, including new features, tech advancement plans, and elegant user experiences.
- Lead the scaled agile team to a lean build mentality and focus on delivering business and customer value often.
- Work closely with scaled agile teams and UX designers to plan, scale, and sequence work to deliver value incrementally.
- Monitor achievements and report on KPIs.
- Partner with other Product team members to find operational efficiencies, strategic alignment, and deliver exceptional product value.
Qualities You Possess
- have prior success as a Product Manager.
- are a rock star communicator to rally alignment, set clear expectations, and communicate to those influenced by a product’s activities.
- take a balanced approach using data to drive decisions and strategic experience.
- excel at creating new and innovative ideas and present them to executive management for consideration.
- know how to drive business value and make customers happy.
- have a genius for developing a vision and a strategy that’s insightful and compelling.
- are strategic in nature and enjoy taking complex ideas and simplifying them into something easy and digestible.
- have the ability to prioritize competing requests to deliver the best value to market continuously.
- roll-up your sleeves and help the team when needed.
- love researching the market and keeping a pulse on what’s happening in your industry.
- can communicate the value of a product.
- are approachable, able to listen, and take focused and intentional next steps.
- create trust and confidence with stakeholders and teammates due to your outstanding success.
- are outgoing and professional.
- are familiar with email marketing and HTML or you are willing to learn.
- are collaborative by nature and love being part of a successful team.
- have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely.
Experience You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in product management required.
- Familiar with agile development processes, understanding of SaaS applications, and user interface design.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and communicate possible solutions.
- Self-motivated and works with limited guidance and supervision.
- Demonstrates team leadership.
This role is remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......