Associate Product Manager
***This position is Remote***
Build your Career with Us
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools, education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers to put their “best email forward”, get delivered, and look good doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value through leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration, and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July 2009. From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000 worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- 100% Remote work organization
- Competitive Salaries
- Energized Work Environment
- Great Benefits
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Generous PTO
- Group bonus program
- Professional development reimbursement
Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact * Innovation * Passion
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
The Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our team at Email on Acid. The Associate Product Manager will help manage the supporting tools and integrations within our product suite and gain hands-on experience in the field of product management.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Associate Product Manager will work with a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional agile teams. They will collaborate with the Product Team and other adjacent teams to ensure they prioritize and deliver the right tools and features to support our external and internal customers.
What You Will Do
- Work with the Product team to understand the vision and overall product roadmap, customer research, and product metrics
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather requirements and align them with business goals
- Prioritize a breadth of tasks including new features, tech advancement plans, and improving user experiences
- Work closely with development and IT engineers to understand pain points within the infrastructure, technical implementation, and all supporting tool functionality
- Work closely with scaled agile teams and UX designers to plan, prioritize, and sequence work to deliver value incrementally
- Prepare project statuses and inform other teams within the company of upcoming launches
- Partner with other Product team members to find operational efficiencies, strategic alignment, and deliver exceptional product value.
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- Ability to prioritize competing requests to deliver the best value to market continuously.
- Approachable, ability to listen, and take focused and intentional next steps
- Strong communication skills and drive to overcommunicate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in product management
- Technical mindset and ability to understand engineering and infrastructure conversations
- Familiar with agile development processes, understanding of SaaS applications and user interface design
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and communicate possible solutions
- Self-motivated and works with limited guidance and supervision.
- Experience working for a SaaS company is a plus.
$50,000 - $70,000 annually
This role is remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......