Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving high growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Employee Assistance Plan and Company paid Life Insurance
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Software Development Manager to lead our software engineers, architects and QA engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for upholding Agile development methodologies and collaborating with cross-functional teams including Product Management, UX Designers, Site Reliability and other organizational groups to design and develop our suite of products.
This candidate has a passion for development at every level: high-level strategic planning, supporting project pitches, guiding a team of developers and doing hands-on project work. They not only own their work, they own the development team’s work, and take pride in releasing a great product.
A successful candidate will have a programing background, specifically dynamic web-based technologies like Node.js, PHP and MySQL, experience leading a development team, performing code/security reviews and creating detailed design documents.
What You Will Do
- Live by and champion our Motto and Values
- Manage, guide and mentor our software development teams
- Act as the architect to design solutions to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact
- Work closely with product, marketing, success and other business stakeholders to gather and refine requirements
- Release software in a timely fashion
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform and enforce coding standards
- Contribute in change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Direct experience managing onshore and offshore joint development teams
- Participate in all aspects of product development from feature definition and estimation, to architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of managing development teams
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale, highly available distributed systems
- 5+ years of experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- The candidate must be a “player-coach” professional, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise effectively across all levels in the organization
- Proven ability to effect and manage change
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills and ability to build and maintain high performing teams
- Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately respond to issues as they arise
- Experience developing/managing public cloud application development
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......