Role: Product Manager
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email marketing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through a proprietary and leading-edge email preparation platform and community collaboration.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues.
Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, and health savings options.
401(k) with an employer match.
Work/Life Balance: Generous PTO.
100% Remote Organization.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving growth.
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Product Manager to join our team at Email on Acid. The Product Manager is the advocate and proxy representative of our customers and will help manage multiple products within our EOA suite of products.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager will work with a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional agile teams to ensure the creation, planning, conducting market research, and roll-out of SaaS products that deliver EOA's vision and strategy.
What You Will Do
- Work with the Director of Product to create, maintain and communicate a living vision and overall strategy for your products
- Study and embody the market needs to ensure we build in the direction that creates marketplace value
- Understand and build product roadmaps, including new features, tech advancement plans, and elegant user experiences
- Leverage and lead the scaled agile team to a lean build mentality and focus on delivering business and customer value often.
- Work closely with scaled agile teams and UX designers to plan, scale and sequence work to deliver value incrementally
- Monitor achievements and report on KPIs
- Partner with other Product team members to find operational efficiencies, strategic alignment, and deliver exceptional product value.
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- Strategic in nature and enjoy the process of taking the firehose of water and simplifying into something digestible.
- Ruthless ability to prioritize competing requests to deliver the best value to market continuously.
- Approachable, ability to listen, and take focused and intentional next steps
- Rock star communicator to rally alignment, set clear expectations, and communicate to those influenced by product’s activities
- Balanced approach from using data to drive decisions and strategic experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in product management
- Familiar with agile development processes, understanding of SaaS applications and user interface design
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and communicate possible solutions
- Self-motivated and works with limited guidance and supervision.
- Demonstrates team leadership.
Salary Range Annual $90,000.00-$110,000.00
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......