Role: Product Marketing Manager
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email marketing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through a proprietary and leading-edge email preparation platform and community collaboration.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues.
Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, and health savings options.
401(k) with an employer match.
Work/Life Balance: Generous PTO.
100% Remote Organization.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving growth.
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a proven Product Marketing Manager with 5-7 years of experience to own our go-to-market strategies for product launches. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of business and technical skill to understand our market, craft compelling messaging, marketing content, and ensure that the sales team is fully equipped to win. Focusing on customer product adoption and retention, this individual will grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. The Product Marketing Manager must be comfortable collaborating across other teams throughout the organization to achieve collaborative goals. S/he should be able to maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on identified company goals and associated milestones.
What You Will Do
Champion of the Customer:
- Understand our customers pain points, their needs and how to best communicate to highlight Email on Acid’s capabilities
- Translate technical details into benefits for the customer
- Build on product messaging that sets new and innovative products apart from the rest of the market
- Build, develop and maintain Customer Personas
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Internally communicate product features, benefits, customer use cases and segmentation and leverage this information as a core component in driving strategy and tactical execution
- Train internal teams on new product features and releases
- Partner with the Product team to gain insights into customer product usage and purchase behaviors
- Strong understanding of the marketplace in order to determine product messaging and positioning
- Understand and support our sales channels; educate internal teams on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
Collaborate and Contribute to Product, Sales, and Marketing Team Initiatives
- Help develop sales enablement materials for the revenue team
- Partner with Product on conducting customer interviews
- Help Product and Customer Success in developing targeted messaging to best support the adoption and usage of the platform
- Ensure every unit within the organization understands our Unique Selling Propositions
- Contribute to an editorial calendar marrying promotional activity with current content to enhance communications and drive better engagement
- Plan the launches of net-new products, releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 5-7 years of demonstrated B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience. Preferred background in Email Marketing
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional dependencies, and competing priorities
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......