Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems, and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life Insurance and EAP Program
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Director of Technology to join our team to manage and oversee the technical aspect of our company. This role will lead and manage IT and our cloud based SaaS platform; human resources management function associated with this supervision, including effective selection, orientation, training, assignment, performance management, recognition and coaching.
You will be a member of the Executive team and collaborate with other leaders in the organization to develop the IT vision and strategy to ensure it is aligned with the business strategy and supports business goals.
The Director of Technology will lead our small and nimble engineering team in building out ways for our product to serve bigger customers that demand scalability and security, while maintaining a great user experience.
What You Will Do
- Live by and champion our company values
- Collaborate with the development team lead to coordinate software development activities and ensure the team has appropriate resources.
- Partner with the CEO in developing and monitoring the IT budget.
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the Product/Marketing teams and work with the engineering team to provide technical solutions
- Oversee technology infrastructure platforms including hardware, software, security, data centers, cloud environments, communication systems and network resources all with configuration parameters.
- Administer standards for infrastructure use, authentication, security, redundancies, resilience, and partnering vendor components.
- Maintain corporate agreements and licenses, including but not necessarily limited to Microsoft or AWS, and manage the associated cost allocations.
- Keep up-to-date of developments, trends, practices and new technologies in the areas related to our SaaS application, assessing and communicating potential impact on the business and our customers.
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- Strong background working in a SaaS Environment
- Strong knowledge base and demonstrated expertise in infrastructure design and execution.
- Skills in strategic planning and execution, including the ability to align IT goals with those of the business.
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies.
- Operations experience in a production environment.
- Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and inspire teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Business acumen, including ability to apply fundamental budget planning and management and human resources management.
- Experience managing Cloud based applications, preferably AWS
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardized technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our Executive Team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......