Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid offers the most comprehensive and flexible automated email pre-deployment platform in the world. As the industry leader in email readiness, the company’s platform helps developers, marketers, and enterprise organizations deliver email perfection. By upending the arduous process of manually checking an email prior to deployment, Email on Acid achieves efficiencies, improves marketing ROI, and protects brand reputation with its time-saving tools.
We were established in July of 2009 and are 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving high growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, health savings options
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Work/Life Balance: Generous PTO
- Individual Wllness: Company paid Life insurance and Employee Assistance Programs
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
- 100% Remote Organization
- Role is comprised of base salary between $50-58k dependent on experience + uncapped quarterly commission model.
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
The Role of our Next Teammate
The Mid-Market Sales Executive is junior-level role that is responsible for increasing revenue, exclusively closing new business deals in an assigned territory. You will receive inbound leads, but you will also be responsible for finding new business opportunities through persistent and consistent outbound prospecting activities. Our target customers are primarily multi-seat prospects, such as digital agencies and large brands in the upper mid-market/lower enterprise range. Successful candidates love to hunt and can balance the demands of hunting while managing a sales cycle between 60-120+ days. Email on Acid is a growing company and we are looking with someone who has the drive to make an impact for both our customers and our organization. If you have a proven track record of sales success and are passionate hunting new business, we’d love to speak with you.
What You Will Do
- Maintain a strategic sales plan to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Identify, cultivate and close new customers by communicating the value of Email on Acid’s capabilities
- Successful outbound track record. Ability to hunt and generate new business within your assigned territory
- Maintain accurate forecast and sales reports and customer contact records through the use of HubSpot
- Develop and maintain knowledge positioning of products, ROI, and the marketplace
- Determine appropriate licensing options; negotiate pricing, terms and conditions within established guidelines
- Keep leadership up to date on status of business through weekly review calls and forecasting reports
- Attend tradeshows (once it is safe to do so)
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a seamless post-sale handoff
- Familiarity with HTML and email is a plus
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
- Possess at least 5 sales experience with emphasis on hunting and closing new business;
- Previous experience selling SaaS products required
- Outgoing and professional;
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving;
- Ability to determine technical solutions for customers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be results-orientated and have excellent follow through skills
This role is a fully remote position. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......