Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email marketing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through a proprietary and leading-edge email preparation platform and community collaboration.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, health savings options
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Work/Life Balance: Open PTO
- 100% Remote Organization
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a proven Digital Marketing Specialist with 4+ years of experience to oversee all social media content and manage all EOA social channels/communities, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Focusing on customer acquisition and retention, this individual contributor will also lead in the development of the co-marketing strategy and be responsible for the implementation of this strategy in market. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be comfortable collaborating within the marketing team and across other teams throughout the organization to achieve goals. S/he should be able to maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on identified company goals and associated milestones.
What You Will Do
Assist in the development of the digital marketing strategy:
- Internalize product features, benefits, customer use cases and segmentation and leverage this information as a core component in driving strategy and tactical execution.
- Using a Social listening platform, summarize findings and make recommendations to the Director of Marketing which will help formulate the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Contribute to an editorial calendar marrying promotional activity with current content to enhance communications and drive better engagement. This includes social media posts, webinars, podcasts and other new media as applicable to our target market
- Develop a strategy utilizing live video for distribution across applicable channels.
Champion Channel Execution
- Maintain content creation and posting for all of EOA’s social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Grow awareness of EOA by engaging with users and building conversations where necessary.
- Grow EOA as a thought leader in multi-channel forums and online communities, including the #EmailGeeks Twitter and Slack channels. Moderate conversations, as necessary.
- Understand and leverage our entire suite of content: forums, blogs and social channels. Monitor conversations and engage when necessary. Audit the types of conversations to drive more specific follow up action.
- Grow EOA’s social engagement and interactions. Increase website traffic and conversions from social media.
- Assist with SEO back linking strategy.
- Monitor the competition through social listening. Map suggestions for improvements based on this listening and capitalize on trends as they emerge.
- Manage and coordinate Email on Acid’s industry co-marketing initiatives (i.e. webinars, case studies, research papers) with other influential people and organizations.
Collaborate and Contribute to Marketing Team Initiatives
- In coordination with the Content Manager, contribute writing assets and collateral to support blog, email, and other channels as needed.
- Own and grow EOA’s social influencer program; leverage current partnerships, develop new connections and build out an influencer marketing plan.
- Stay on the pulse of emerging social trends and research new social avenues for EOA to explore. Bring forward recommendations to the Marketing Team.
- Provide a monthly report of metrics: engagement/interactions, followers, sessions to the site, conversions etc.
- Set policy and best practice for handling social media. Regularly connect with others across the organization especially those with direct responsibility for social channels. Develop policies and update as needed.
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 4+ years of demonstrated digital marketing experience. Preferred background in social media and content creation including blogs, case studies and white-papers.
- Experience working in the email industry.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience managing social channels and executing brand voice across social platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams within an organization.
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......