Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving high growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life Insurance and EAP Program
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Senior Email Marketing Manager to join our team of email experts using cutting edge technologies. We have built the most comprehensive email pre-deployment platform in the industry. The Senior Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of all email marketing as it supports Email on Acid’s mission and business objectives. You will be directly responsible for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through email marketing optimization.
What You Will Do
Develop Email Marketing Strategy
- Develop and build lifecycle email marketing strategies, nurtures, and campaigns for upper mid-market, Enterprise, SMB, and Self-Serve audiences
- Develop database segmentation strategies based on analysis across all marketing channels including email, social, SEO, SEM, events, webinars, content syndication, & paid media
- Think creatively around messaging and imagery. As email is visual, you’ll partner closely within our Design and content team to consistently test new concepts across device types and email clients
- Collaborate with Product to promote platform releases and enhancements.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to identify blog content ideas related to email marketing and email development.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand customer pain points, identify success stories and integrating customer feedback into email efforts by working collaboratively with other departments.
Implement & Monitor Email Marketing Programs
- Create and deploy all email campaigns using HubSpot CRM or similar tools.
- Identify automated campaigns that can best move the prospect through conversion and retention cycles.
- Monitor campaigns/programs and optimize towards closed-won revenue with strong ROI.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Create new and update existing code for emails both internally and for external customers.
Lead the Industry in Email Innovation
- Keep up with the latest email marketing and design trends. Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to email marketing and email best practices.
- Test all campaigns using Email on Acid tools to ensure every email sent meets brand guidelines, meet accessibility best practices, functions as expected, and renders a best-in-class email experience for our subscribers.
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- 7+ years of email marketing experience required.
- 3+ years of HTML email coding experience, preferably in a high-output environment.
- Passion for technology and results driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to write and edit effectively.
- Ability to effectively develop email marketing campaigns that are relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business.
- Experience in CRM/ESP systems.
- Experience with enterprise-level ESPs and how they operate (i.e., Responsys, Marketo, HubSpot, IBM Marketing Cloud, etc), preferably HubSpot.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to maintain tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree required.
Role is Remote or Based in Our Denver, CO Office. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Loading Job Application......