Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving high growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life Insurance and EAP Program
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Director of Marketing to join our team of email experts using cutting edge technologies. We offer services to a wide range of customers including Enterprise companies, agencies and niche design houses across the globe. The Director of Marketing will lead our company in spreading our messages about the importance of using Email on Acid's platform in their email QA processes. We are looking for someone that not only knows the email marketing space, but the drivers for marketers in production of email campaigns and how to speak to them.
What You Will Do
- Develop a comprehensive global integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to steward the company's brand and identity
- Lead a team of incredible professionals to realize the vision for the company's products and features
- Speak at industry conferences and be an evangelist for the company
- Identify new markets for Email on Acid to penetrate along with the strategy to get us there
- Foresee and implement changes in the strategy based on changing marketing conditions, new technologies or market influence
- Direct MARCOM strategy that will allow Email on Acid to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted audiences
- Identify challenges and emerging issues that present marketing communications opportunities, and develop and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Utilize measurement tools to assess the success of marketing communications strategies
- Ensure that the development of Email on Acid's print and digital marketing and communications including marketing campaigns, collateral materials, electronic communications, website content and new media align to the strategic vision
- Contribute to the product roadmap adding your own perspective on the market innovations needed by marketers and demanded by the broader space
- Create and manage agile marketing department that can execute quickly
- Identify and prioritize marketing and media opportunities and prepare presentations and other supporting material as needed
- Organize the company's marketing metrics to establish key performance indicators that demonstrate success across funnel journeys
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success and Product Management
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the marketing communications functions including budgeting, planning, and staff management and development
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- Experience and understanding of social marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, English or related field required
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- At least 4-6 years in the email industry with deep knowledge and experience in B2B marketing strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Mid-Market and Enterprise ESP space
- Exceptional communication, writing and editing skills, and the ability to write for a variety of audiences in various formats
- Management and supervisory experience
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to develop strategies while also able to effectively execute tactical elements
- Demonstrate ways that you've worked in partnership with other functional teams such as Sales, Customer Success and Product Management
- Capable of identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
Loading Job Application......