Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Generous PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Employee Assistance Programs and company paid Life insurance
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving growth.
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
Role of our next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Full-Time Tier 1 Tech Support Agent to join our team of email experts. This individual will support the ongoing daily maintenance of our primary software platform.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this role will focus primarily on maintaining our testing service on customers’ behalf from behind the scenes; however, secondarily this role will serve to resolve minor support issues and engage customers to adopt the Email on Acid platform.
Hours: Third Shift: 11PM - 7AM
Compensation: Compensated Hourly, commensurate with experience.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining Email Testing Service by resolving in-app issues with email processing.
- Documenting identifiable issues with steps to reproduce issues
- Collaborating with Customer Success and Site Reliability Teams to resolve issues
Qualities and Experience you posses:
- Comfortable using both Mac/Windows platforms
- Confident with technical applications
- Detail Oriented
- Clear Communicator, Written & Verbal
- Critical thinker, geared towards problem solving
- Dynamic problem-solving abilities
Nice to Have Applicant Attributes:
- Formal Training in technology related applications
- Ability to read console log errors
- Ability to read basic HTML
- Experience writing technical documentation
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?
Loading Job Application......