Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems, and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Employee Assistant Program and company paid Life insurance
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
The Role of our Next Teammate
The Customer Support Associate at Email on Acid will be responsible for engaging with our most important audience – our customers! This will happen through a variety of tools: Intercom, Zendesk, phone, and of course email. You’ll manage customers issues, concerns, and act as a mouthpiece of the customer to the company. You’ll help our customers with issues from billing through complex troubleshooting.
What You Will Do
- Provide First-Class Customer Service.
o Our customers are ridiculously important to us. You’ll embrace this philosophy and provide customer service that creates trust and confidence from Email on Acid users.
- Engage with our customers.
o Customers can contact our support team through a variety of media: chat, phone, ticketing system. You’ll be the primary responder to these customers across our channels. You’ll probe to better understand issues, assure them that their issue is being resolved, and follow up with them related to outcome.
- De-escalate challenging situations.
o Our customers are passionate about email, and your role is make sure that when they have concerns we can collect information accurately, provide realistic expectations, and de-escalate issues to keep our customers on track.
- Identify themes and escalate issues internally.
o As the closest, most consistent touch to our customer base, you’ll be responsible for identifying themes across reported issues, advising internally on the scope of impact issues may have, and escalating to the proper teams for resolution as needed.
- Participate on a high-functioning team.
o The Customer Success team at Email on Acid relies on each member to do his or her part. You’ll engage in regular professional development and team-building interactions, both contributing to a positive team culture and reaping the benefits of shared accountability and purpose. (We have a LOT of fun, too.)
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- 1+ years experience in customer success work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks against a multitude of variables
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field is desired, but not required.
- You’re willing to learn, adapt, and change on the fly
- You’re dedicated to professional development and personal growth
- You want to work on a strong team to shape the culture of an organization
- You see challenges as opportunities, and you get “fired up” about finding solutions
Position is based in-office within our Denver Tech Center office.
Loading Job Application......