Salary: $21/hr (starting)
Job Type: Full Time
Days: 5-day Work Week • Alternating Saturdays • Sundays off
Hours: Mon-Fri:10am-7pm • Sat: 8am-2pm
We are looking for a determined, industrious, and reliable boots-on-the-ground recruiter. The recruiter will facilitate the staffing process to fill job openings in a timely manner. The successful candidate will demonstrate acumen in selecting for team members that will uphold El Milagro’s core values & contribute to its continuing goal to provide quality products and service. The correct candidate will also uphold El Milagro’s core values of Quality, Integrity, and Family.
- Confer with management to define organizational needs and position requirements; draft job descriptions and specifications accordingly.
- Develop and utilize a broad range of sourcing techniques to identify potential candidates.
- Contact, screen, interview, and vet candidates to recommend to hiring managers.
- Coordinate candidates and interviewers throughout the recruitment process, keep all necessary parties in constant communication, and facilitate the flow of information regarding applicant status within the hiring team.
- Develop and implement appropriate skills testing for different job positions.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position. Screen candidates efficiently by telephone and in person.
- Draft and post job advertisements in various media; establish a functional online and social media presence for recruitment.
- Coordinate internal job postings and referral programs.
- Work with the HR team to develop an internship program that includes intern search.
- Perform other projects within the HR department as needed.
- Streamline and maintain recruitment software, keeping job posts up to date along with effective hiring steps, application forms, prescreen surveys, tests, and correspondence templates etc.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Able to travel 15% of the time if needed.
- Good business acumen with a proven ability to understand business priorities and translate them into effective recruitment strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build very good working relationships with managers, coworkers, and candidates.
- Knowledgeable of legal requirements affecting recruiting; ensure policies, procedures, and practices comply with all applicable statutes.
- Effective written communicator (writing job descriptions, correspondence, offers, etc)
- Work experience in manufacturing industries that provide relevant organizational and business understanding (e.g. manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, wholesale, food, retail, grocery) is a strong plus.
- Two+ years of recruitment experience; preferably has worked successfully both internally and externally as a recruiter.
- Has recruited for a broad range of positions, functions, levels, and industries.
- Experience in Human Resources beyond recruitment is a plus.
- Has experience and a track record managing the overall recruitment process to yield right fit vs. simply filling a role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Business, Industrial Psychology, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- PHR or SHRM/CP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADP/WorkforceNow/Hireology is a major plus.
Loading Job Application......