Accounts Receivable Clerk
As a family owned and operated business established in 1950, El Milagro provides authentic quality tortilla products and exemplary service to its customers. Not only will the right candidate be joining a dynamic team, but they will also uphold El Milagro’s core values. The right candidate is hard-working, has the ability to cooperate in office-related activities, is detail-oriented yet efficient, and has a great disposition in the workplace.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records of invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Applies valid or authorized deductions by adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- PC proficiency, data entry skills, general math skills.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bookkeeping or data entry experience is a plus.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Availability to work Saturdays and a 5day work week.
- Professional verbal and written communication.
- Accuracy and efficiency with entering data.
Loading Job Application......