Pine City, MN
Eide Chrysler Pine City is always looking for hardworking individuals to join our team! Our goal is to develop long-term employees who want to be successful and have opportunities for advancement. Eide Auto looks after their employees with extensive benefits. We invest in our employees and their growth at the store.
We are seeking a Service Technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked with cars in some capacity.
What We Offer:
- High volume, highly productive shop
- Clean and professional work environment
- Recently remodeled shop
- 401(K) plan
- Paid vacation
- Promote from within culture
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Manage and Service Advisors to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Performs job to company standards.
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work hard with limited supervision
- Must be able to manage in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......