Eide Chrysler is always looking for hardworking individuals to join our team! Our goal is to develop long-term employees who want to be successful and have opportunities for advancement. Eide Chrysler looks after their employees with extensive benefits. We invest in our employees and their growth at the dealership.
Our organization has a unique program for investing in and developing young technicians called Eide Tech Path. This program will allow you to obtain a certification in automotive tech while learning on the job in a real world environment. As an Apprentice Technician you will learn all of the necessary skills to be able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair. You will work under an experienced Master Technician who will help provide mentorship and skill development coaching. Automotive Technician is a very sought after career field and we want to help you succeed in this growing, challenging and very rewarding profession by investing in you and providing you financial assistance.
Our Program Benefits:
- Tuition Assistance-up to $2,000 per year for completion of an accredited 2-year certificate or degree: a total of up to $4,000 in sponsorship
- Paid, part-time or full-time work (whichever your schedule allows) at our dealerships while in school
- Personalized, on-the-job career mentorship and skills development coaching from an Eide Master Technician
- A fast-track transition to full-time employment and excellent starting certified technician wages after graduation
- Eligibility for a Tool Grant of up to $5,000 at time of hire into full-time employment after graduation
- A Stay-On Bonus of $1,000 after 1 year of full-time employment with an additional $2,000 after 3 years
- Hands-On experience with state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and repair equipment
How To Qualify:
- Receive a recommendation by an Instructor/Faculty Member at your Technical College or School-a letter a recommendation is preferred. Please attach to application or discuss at interview
- Be at least 17 years old
- Have valid Driver's License-a clean driving record is a plus
- High School Graduate or GED
- Meet the enrollment requirements for admission to your accredited Technical College or School Program
- Remain a student in good standing through graduation
- Meet Eide employment requirements at time of application for employment
- Perform at a satisfactory level in your Eide employment
- Wear your Eide Chrysler uniform to classes
- Assist technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Test drive vehicles, test components and systems using diagnostic and special service equipment
- Learn how to diagnose and repair major vehicle systems including: Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Perform repairs as new skills are obtained
- Have a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......