Eide Chrysler is looking for Sales Consultants to join our team. We are looking for individuals who value customer service and are looking for a long-term career opportunity. Automotive sales experience is not necessary however previous experience in sales or customer service-related industries is helpful.
We offer an extensive initial training program with regards to our processes, product knowledge and the skills necessary to be successful in today's automotive industry. We pride ourselves in developing our sales staff for growth within our company. We are a progressive organization that values or our employees and customers. We embrace change and technology and we are always looking for ways to become better.
What We’re Looking For:
As a Sales Consultant, you will be the first point of contact with our customers and you will build strong customer relationships that are based on authentic ongoing engagement. You’ll be instrumental in helping increase overall store sales. You will be working for an established and growing company that prides itself on providing its employees with a supportive family environment that encourages personal initiative and professional growth. Previous experience in automotive sales is not necessary. We believe in promoting from within, so you will have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
What We Offer:
- Advanced placement opportunities.
- Comprehensive 2 week training and ongoing support
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(K)-up to 2% match from company
- Paid time off
- 5 day work week
- Excellent pay
- Very fair "training wage" so you can focus on learning a new profession without financial stress
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities
- Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale
- Stay up to date with product knowledge & pricing options
- Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Follow up with sold and unsold customers. Build business with repeat and referral customers
- High School diploma OR GED; college degree preferred
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Available to work mornings, evenings and Saturdays
- Customer service experience a plus
- Sales experience
- Background in sports or other competitive environments a plus
- Experience with commission-based sales
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (Background Check)
Loading Job Application......