Service Advisor / Writer
As a fifth-generation family business, we’re different from other companies. Different in how we treat our guests, different in how we work together, and different in the extraordinary results we achieve. These differences are the direct result of the outstanding individuals on our team and the unique and distinct culture they create. They’re also the reason why we were voted 2018 Wisconsin Family Business of the Year and rank in the country's top 100 "Best Dealerships to Work For" according to Automotive News.
If you’d like to discuss joining our family, please complete the form below and we’ll get the ball rolling. We look forward to learning about your career goals and sharing our 100+ year history with you!
What We Offer
- Family-oriented flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Supplemental insurance coverage
- Paid training and certification classes
- Fun and rewarding family environment
- Monthly team lunches
- Verizon / AT&T Wireless plan discounts
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Modern, state of the art facilities
- Open door and open-book management
- Company-funded 401K retirement savings plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, service, collision repair, and car washes
- No-cost, no-debt associate/bachelor's/master's college degrees for you and your family
- Create long-lasting relationships with our service guests
- Meet with guests and determine their needs for repair and/or vehicle maintenance
- Complete all documentation and submit the parts orders necessary to provide the services requested
- Assist technicians working on vehicles, where necessary, to maximize departmental production and efficiency
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle being serviced and provide owners with status updates
- Execute designated retail promotions
- Contribute to the development and documentation of best practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Unwavering ethics and integrity
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite frequent interruptions
- Successful multi-task management
- Technical knowledge of automobiles
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......