HVAC Service Technician
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!* Earn over $100,000 a year with incentives!
Gas technicians urgently needed!
Are you a Service Technician who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized and be rewarded for your work while training to become a next-level Service Technician?
We’re looking for EXPERIENCED HVAC TECHNICIANS wanting to make a career in HVAC, earn the money and recognition they deserve, and enjoy working with a hard-working, loyal team. We are offering 2 levels for a sign-on bonus, depending on experience. Please see the Requirements section for details.
We are looking for individuals who strive to be the very best they can be and put in the hard work to achieve it. If you put in the effort, do right by the customer and the company - you will be rewarded. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Who Are We?
We’re Dog House (heating, air, and plumbing). We started in 2010 as a small family-owned HVAC Service Company and specialize in residential service and installations. Over the years we have laid a foundation of trust, loyalty, top-notch quality workmanship, and customer service. Today, we continue to grow and strive to dominate the Midcoast heating, plumbing, and air conditioning market.
Our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and learn and be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Hold a current Maine gas and/or oil license
- $10,000 sign-on bonus; Minimum of 5 years experience doing Service and Troubleshooting
- $5,000 sign-on bonus; Minimum of 3 years experience doing Service and Troubleshooting
- Willingness to pursue, develop, and participate in continuing education
- Meet or exceed shop minimums
- Know local HVAC and Plumbing codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner
- Be able to work with Inspectors, Suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project completion, while abiding by all codes
- Be able to draw and follow simple diagrams
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Pass a clean driver's and criminal background check
- Pass random drug tests
- Be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time
- Lift a minimum of 55 pounds
- Work the On-Call Rotation
- Stay until all work is completed. Occasional weekend work may be required
- Arrive on time and ready to work
- Attend company meetings early or later in the day
- At a minimum, have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers and staff
BENEFITS you will enjoy working with us:
- Ability to earn six figures
- Lots of opportunities to earn bonuses
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Federal holidays off
- Your birthday off & paid
- Paid training
- Company outings
- Incentive programs
- On-call standby pay
- Double-time pay for on-call
- 100% paid Health Insurance for employees
- 50% paid Vision and Dental insurance
- Company match IRA plan
- Overtime available
- Employee discounts
- New service vehicles and top-grade stock
- Company-provided tablets & phones
- Paid uniforms with laundering
- Boot reimbursement
*sign-on bonus applies only to currently licensed technicians in oil and/or gas, or plumbing
PLEASE READ: We would love to talk to you if you have experience, but we are only looking for technicians that live within one hour of Brunswick Maine. If you are willing to relocate, please contact us once you have moved to our location - thank you.
Loading Job Application......