Clark College HiTecc Intern
Benefits: Hannah Motor Company offers a variety of health insurance benefit options for employees and their families. Available benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings account, Flexible Spending account, basic and voluntary life insurance, and short- & long-term disability. Benefit eligibility begins the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment subject to the terms of the applicable benefit plan. Additionally, the Company offers a competitive 401k plan to assist employees with future retirement and financial planning.
Vacation: All regular full-time employees receive paid vacation according to the following schedule:
- 1 year of service = 40 hours of vacation
- 2 – 6 years of service = 80 hours of vacation
- 7 – 24 years of service = 120 hours of vacation
- 25 + years of service = 160 hours of vacation
Paid Sick: Sick leave pay is available to employees in compliance with the applicable state paid sick leave law.
Paid Holidays: Hannah Motor Company offers 5 paid holidays per year to Technician Intern subject to completion of the introductory period and other eligibility requirements as per company policy.
- Perform light maintenance and repairs which includes lube, oil, and filter changes, balancing and rotation of tires, and flushing cooling systems and is an entry-level position.
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sell lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Maintain related records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders.
- Inspect vehicle fluid levels, replenishes as necessary.
- Check tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Notify service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- No Experience Required
- Entry level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Loading Job Application......