Automotive Service Advisor/Consultant
National City, CA
Automotive Service Advisor/Consultant employment opportunity with Dalton Motors (Dalton Toyota National City, and Dalton Subaru National City) located in National City, CA.
Welcome! Become part of one of San Diego County’s fastest growing and top-rated group of dealerships. Dalton Motors (Dalton Toyota National City, Dalton Subaru National City, & Mighty of San Diego) is part of Dalton Corporation, a company that has evolved from a manufacturing textile company founded in 1945, to a business group with a diversified portfolio that includes Real Estate, Automotive and Finance. The Dalton Automotive division in Mexico currently represents Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Honda, Cherry and more. We are proud to be the first automotive dealerships in the United States, with more to come in the future!
This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader known for its friendly and welcoming environment, exceptional customer service, and large and loyal customer base. We are looking for experienced service advisors/consultants who are enthusiastic, honest, hard-working, organized, committed to great customer service, and want to be a top earner in their field. Our Service Advisors annual gross wages commonly range between $85,000 and $120,000 and if you have the skills, as many of our service advisors do, you could make as much as $12,000 a month!
Pay: $7,000-$12,000 per month (base + commission)
Company and Service Department Overview:
Located less than 20 minutes from most areas of San Diego, Dalton Toyota and Dalton Subaru are high-volume, full-service dealerships. Our team is driven to provide 5 Star quality service to our guests. We provide a superior working environment where our team members feel valued and have with great potential for growth within the industry. We pride ourselves on our culture and dedication to our people. Dalton Motors has a large and well stocked parts department and Service Support (PASS) Team dedicated to setting and reminding customers of their service appointments. We have extremely knowledgeable and experienced service advisors who are highly productive and use to working in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment. We have ongoing training for our staff, including technician and service advisor/consultant training from the manufacturer, new product on-line training, and job specific training by our in-house trainer. Our service and parts areas run very smoothly in large part due to our solid processes and trained, skilled staff, many of whom have been at our stores for twenty years or more.
Some of What You’ll do:
- Greet customers and create a welcoming and friendly environment
- Perform a walk around of the customers vehicle with the customer
- Update Customer Information
- Work with the customer to evaluate their service needs, review past service history, and make recommendations for repairs
- Check for open Recalls
- Instill confidence in the customer by completing accurate estimates for parts and labor
- Partner with service technicians to ensure work is completed and done on time
- Build trust in customers by checking up on repairs, explaining completed work, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Continue to develop your skills through training and experience and take your career to new heights!
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- At least two years of service advising experience with a New Car Dealership
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Professional work ethic and high integrity
- Ability to work as a team and/or independently
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills
Dalton Motors Benefits:
- Full Benefits 1st of the month after 60 days of employment including Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid manufacturer product training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Advancement opportunities
- Custom tailored onboarding training programs
At Dalton Motors, we believe that a diverse workforce is a strength to be celebrated. We value the unique contributions that you can bring to our team in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veterans’ status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Automotive Service Advisor/Consultant: 4 years dealership experience required
- High CSI Scores
- Valid California Driver's License
Loading Job Application......