READY FOR SOMETHING BETTER? DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF PEOPLE'S LIVES?
CAN YOU DELIVER WOW?
At Culligan of Lubbock, we practice our Core Values every day while improving the quality of life for every customer. WE ARE A TEAM.
Culligan of Lubbock is seeking a professional Service Technician to join their team. The Service Technician will install, repair and maintain Water Conditioning Equipment in the Lubbock area. You will be a part of a highly successful organization that values the efforts of it's employees, and supports their continued development. WE HELP OTHERS SUCCEED.
- Install, repair and maintain Water Conditioning Equipment - water softeners and reverse osmosis drinking water systems.
- You will work out of a truck and go to a customer's location to install and maintain equipment.
- Test water to determine the needs of the customer and correct equipment settings.
- Perform daily maintenance and inspections of company vehicles and equipment.
- Make sure truck is loaded with all material necessary for the day’s work.
- Earn and maintain a Water Treatment License from the TCEQ.
- Other duties as requested.
- A great hard working attitude
- Work experience as a service technician in the field a plus
- Good at working with your hands and mechanically inclined
- Customer service work experience
- Current TX driver’s license
- Clean and safe driving record
- Clear criminal background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understand the phrase "I AM RESPONSIBLE"
- BEGIN AND END EVERY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH "THANK YOU"
- Must be in good physical shape and able to lift heavy equipment
- Must be able to dig holes and trenches periodically
- Must pass physical exam and drug test
100% PAID Health Insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, profit sharing bonus, performance bonus, and more.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Loading Job Application......