Automotive Service Technician
Heritage Ford is a family owned and operated business which has served the Southern Indiana/Louisville community since 1986. We put the highest value on our customers as well as each member of our team. Our co-workers and customers are like family to us.
If you are aligned with our philosophy of providing our customers the greatest value possible, value a professional family atmosphere of trust, and are willing to contribute to a winning team, we would love to meet you.
- Up to $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Great work environment
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year college degree in vehicle maintenance/automotive technology preferred
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Valid driver’s license free from major interactions required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading Job Application......